0
0
0
s2sdefault

Quitting smoking is a positive step for so many reasons like your health and your bank balance.

And as any smoker knows, smoking can cause conflict within families, friendship groups and among couples so quitting can also have a really positive impact on the people in our lives. When you quit, you’re protecting your family from second hand smoke.

A smoker only inhales about 15% of the smoke from a cigarette – the other 85% is absorbed into the atmosphere or inhaled by others.

[...] People who breathe in secondhand smoke are at increased risk of smoking-related diseases.