E-cigs ability to deliver nicotine
- Ingebrethsen BJ, Cole SK, Alderman SL: Electronic cigarette aerosol particle size distribution measurements. Inhal Toxicol 2012, 24:976-984.
- Bullen C, et al. Effect of an electronic nicotine delivery device (e cigarette) on desire to smoke and withdrawal, user preferences and nicotine delivery: randomised cross-over trial. Tobacco Control 2010, 19:98-103
- Vansickel AR, Eissenberg T: Electronic cigarettes: effective nicotine delivery after acute administration. Nicotine & Tobacco Research 2013, 15:267-270.
- Williams M, Talbot P: Variability among electronic cigarettes in the pressure drop, airflow rate, and aerosol production. Nicotine & Tobacco Research 2011, 13:1276-1283.
- Trtchounian A, Williams M, Talbot P: Conventional and electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) have different smoking characteristics. Nicotine & Tobacco Research 2010, 12:905-912.
- Etter JF, Bullen C: Saliva cotinine levels in users of electronic cigarettes. European Respiratory Journal 2011, 38:1219-1220. (Letter)
- Vansickel AR, Weaver MF, Eissenberg T: Clinical laboratory assessment of the abuse liability of an electronic cigarette. Addiction 2012, 107:1493-1500.
- Farsalinos, K.E.; Romagna, G.; Tsiapras, D.; Kyrzopoulos, S.; Voudris, V. Evaluation of Electronic Cigarette Use (Vaping) Topography and Estimation of Liquid Consumption: Implications for Research Protocol Standards Definition and for Public Health Authorities’ Regulation. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10, 2500-2514.